Friday, May 11, 2007

My Profile

I was born in a town in a small village in Ruwais, in the west of the UAE. The house was built in 1980 and it has 4 bedrooms 4 bathrooms a large kitchen and very beautiful garden. Ruwais town is a complex for ADNOC employees. My father worked there form 1981 to 2002 then we left to Al Rahba.

I spent my teenager life studying. I joined ADNOC Technical Institute. I studied for three years as an operator. When I graduated I chose Takreer Company, Its one of the ADNOC companies. I worked hard and tried to get my chance to improve my self in what I chose. After 2 years of hard work I decided to join the Higher College of Technology to get the HD in Chemical Engineering.




My favorite hobbies are soccer, desert trips and beach volleyball.

As to the future, I would like to graduate from the Higher College and return to Takreer Company as a process engineer. Also I hope to prepare my children's life and make it easy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.